FuzFux Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FuzFux Forum

Forum for the FuZFuX Alliances

FuzFuX PortalHomeThanks to you all!!! Ifw8cu10Thanks to you all!!! 6xqmco10Latest imagesThanks to you all!!! Rcd4h410RegisterLog in

Thanks to you all!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Digger

Thanks to you all!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to you all!!!   Thanks to you all!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:45 am

Special thanks DPS for starting this forum. Also special thanks to those who started this alliance (Zartan and Xennon) and to those that have helped it grow to the best alliance on any server.

Respectfully(and FU),
Digger
Back to top Go down
Raptors
Admin
Raptors

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all!!!   Thanks to you all!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Digger wrote:
Special thanks DPS for starting this forum. Also special thanks to those who started this alliance (Zartan and Xennon) and to those that have helped it grow to the best alliance on any server.

Respectfully(and FU),
Digger

I second that. Thank you all for a great alliance, friendship, and all of the FU's. And thanx DPS for putting all the work and effort into this portal. cheers
Back to top Go down
DPS
Admin
DPS

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all!!!   Thanks to you all!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 pm

My pleasure:) Thanks to Raptors too btw, for embedding the calculators.
Back to top Go down
TigOhBitty

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all!!!   Thanks to you all!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Great Job DPS thanks for all the hard work you put into making us a even better alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you all!!!   Thanks to you all!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to you all!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FuzFux Forum :: Public Forum :: Information-
Jump to: